How to Configure the Info List Module For Beaver Builder
Do you want to get rid of your normal and boring bullet points and style them uniquely for your website? You are in a perfect place. Xpro info list module for beaver builder allows you to creatively display the key features of your product or essential page information. Display as many of the list items as you want. You can use over 300+ icons from the library list or you can upload a custom PNG and JPEG image file to add to your list of features.
Instantly engage your visitors by customizing the title and description of your product features to match your website design. With the Xpro FREE Info list module for beaver builder, you can make custom changes in color, typography, background, alignment,
and much more.
Moreover, you can easily rearrange your list of items and position them as per your desire in vertical or horizontal orientation. Our Beaver builder info list module offers extensive customization options with full control over the styling and hover features.
Let’s dig deep into how you can fully utilize this amazing free module.
All you need is to download and install the Xpro addons for beaver builder- Lite to use all the free modules and features. In case you have already installed the plugin, make sure that the info list module is enabled so you can easily find it in the Beaver Builder editor.
Let’s briefly describe the steps to enable the info list module for beaver builder.
How to Enable Info List Module for beaver builder
Click on the Xpro Addons option available on the WordPress dashboard side menu.
From the Xpro Dashboard, click on the modules section, find the info list module, and toggle the ON button to enable it.
Steps to Configure or Use the Info List Module for Beaver Builder
Follow these simple steps and learn how to configure and style the user-friendly info list module for beaver builder.
Step 1: Drag and Drop the Info List Module
- Edit your beaver builder website and select “Xpro Addons” from the dropdown.
- Find the info list module, drag’n’drop the module to your beaver builder page.
- The pop-up menu will appear allowing you to style and customize the module according to your liking.
Here is the default look of the Xpro info list module.
Step 2: General Settings
Let’s start with adding the list of items. From the general section, you can add multiple list items or features to your website. Also, you can edit each one of the items differently to create a unique and attractive look for your website.
- You can easily rearrange, duplicate, or delete any list item as per your desire
Editing List Item
- You can edit each list and add different media types by choosing from the icons library or adding custom images.
Step 3: Styling Info List Module for Beaver Builder
Xpro Beaver builder offers multiple styling features to enhance the look of your info list complementing the website. Here is how you can style the info list module by changing its orientation, background, and more!
- You can style your beaver builder info list module by choosing from the vertical and horizontal layout options.
- Change the alignment and spaces, background, border, and padding to achieve the look you want to create and to make your info list module professional and trendy.
Style Media Type
Design your media type altogether and create a stunning look for your website. Customize every minor visual detail of your info list module like color, typography, sizing, and much more.
- Our styling features allow you to make custom changes in the media you choose.
- Not only you can change the icon size and background but can also adjust the width, height, and object-fit.
Styling Title & Description
- Change the hover color, margin, and padding of the title and description of your info list and make your display more attractive and visually appealing.
Step 4: Adding Custom Typography to Info List
Now, let’s come to the typography for the info list to create an attractive look for your website.
- You can change the fonts, styles, spacing, and text shadows of the title and description of your info list.
- If you have placed the counter on your info list, you can change the font and add shadows to it as well.
Step 5: Save Changes and Publish
After you have done customizing and styling the info list module for beaver builder. Save all the changes that you have made and publish them to your beaver builder website.
That’s it for the Xpro info list module for beaver builder. Hope you have got all the information to fully utilize our user-friendly info list module for beaver builder. Highlight all the important content with custom images, icons, hover effects, and more. Achieve a perfect display of your features list with our info list module for beaver builder.
You can check our complete list of FREE beaver builder modules to get ahold of all the exclusive features. Moreover, check out our other promising modules like the Advanced info box, content toggle, Icon Box, and more
Buy our pro-version now and obtain our advanced features like floating effects, animations, transform, and others. Check our 50+ Pro modules for Beaver Builder which are enough to create a professional WordPress website.